Welcome to Petbubs!
Petbubs is an application for Pet Parents and Animal Lovers to connect with each other and build communities.
The following are the rules ("Terms") that govern the use of the Petbubs Mobile Application ("App / Service"). By using, adding information, or visiting the App, you expressly agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms and conditions set out herein and all applicable laws and regulations governing the App, including but not limited to any additional or amended terms or conditions as applicable from time to time, regardless of how you subscribed to or use the services.
Registering with Petbubs
In order to take advantage of certain features on the App, you may be required to register with Petbubs. For example, you may be required to register with Petbubs if you want to set up a "My Profile" on Petbubs and where you can view a record of your contributions in the form of ratings, reviews, feedback etc. or if you want to use the social media platform of Petbubs called Bub Hub to share images and videos and comment on others posts.You may also be required to register with Petbubs if you are a business owner, or want to respond to certain comments by users, or participate in any contribution towards the App. Petbubs' use of any personal information that you provide to Petbubs during any registration process is governed by Petbubs' Data Policy.
Authorized App Visits
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view, and retain a copy of pages of this App for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify, scrape, or otherwise distribute the material on this App for any commercial use, or for any purpose other than as described in these Terms.
Providing our Service requires collecting and using your information. The Data Policy explains how we collect, use, and share information across the App. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions herein, you agree and acknowledge to the Data Policy.
Permissions you give to Petbubs
As part of our agreement, you also give us permissions that we need to provide the Service.
- We do not claim ownership of your content, but you grant us a license to use it.
We do not claim ownership of your content that you post on or through Petbubs. Instead, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) on or in connection with Petbubs, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content. You can end this license anytime by deleting your content or by writing an email to us to delete your account (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, content will continue to appear if you shared it with others and they have not deleted it.
- Permission to use your username, profile picture, and information about your relationships and actions with accounts, ads, and sponsored content.
You give us permission to show your username, profile picture, and information about your actions (such as likes) or relationships (such as follows) next to or in connection with accounts, ads, offers, and other sponsored content that you follow or engage with that are displayed on Petbubs, without any compensation to you. For example, we may show that you liked a sponsored post created by a brand that has paid us to display its ads on Petbubs. As with actions on other content and follows of other accounts, actions on sponsored content and follows of sponsored accounts can be seen only by people who have permission to see that content or follow.
- You agree that we can download and install updates to Petbubs on your device.
How you can't use Petbubs
- You can't attempt to buy or sell any live animals on or through Petbubs.
- You can't impersonate others.
- You can’t provide inaccurate information.You don't have to disclose your identity on Petbubs, but you must provide us with accurate and up to date information (including registration information). Also, you may not impersonate someone you aren't, and you can't create an account for someone else unless you have their express permission.
- You cannot share your password, give access to your Petbubs account to others or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission).
- You can't do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You can't violate (or help or encourage others to violate) these Terms or our policies.
- You can't do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of the Service (technology or otherwise).
- You can't attempt to create accounts or access or collect information in unauthorized ways.This includes creating accounts or collecting information in an automated way without our express permission by the use of bots /automated scripts.
- You can't post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else's rights, including intellectual property.
- You may not upload viruses or malicious code, hack or do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working or appearance of our Service.
- You may not access or collect data from our Service using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data that you do not have permission to access.
You cannot use Petbubs if:
- You are under 12 years of age.
- We've previously disabled your account for violations of our Terms or Policies.
Additional Rights We Retain
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we may change it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary (for example, if it infringes someone's intellectual property or impersonates another user).
- If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Service (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share), we retain all rights to our content (but not yours).
- You can only use our intellectual property and trademarks or similar marks as expressly permitted by our prior written permission.
Content Removal and Disabling or Terminating Your Account
- We can remove any content or information you share on Petbubs if we believe that it violates these Terms and Conditions, our policies or we are permitted or required to do so by law. We can refuse to provide or stop providing all or part of the Petbubs Services to you (including terminating or disabling your account) immediately to protect our community or services, or if you create risk or legal exposure for us, violate these Terms and Conditions or our policies, if you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, or where we are permitted or required to do so by law. If we take action to disable or terminate your account, we may notify you where appropriate. If you believe your account has been terminated in error, or you want to disable or permanently delete your account, write to us on email@example.com.
- Content you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies and will still be visible where others have shared it.
- This paragraph, and the section below called "Our Agreement" will still apply even after your account is terminated or deleted.
Who Has Rights Under this Agreement
- This agreement does not give rights to any third parties.
- You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement without our consent.
- Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others. For example, this could occur if our ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets) or by law.
Who Is Responsible if Something Happens
- Our Service is provided "as is," and we can't guarantee it will be safe and secure or will work perfectly all the time. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE ALSO DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE.
- We also don’t control what people and others do or say, and we aren’t responsible for their (or your) actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or content (including unlawful or objectionable content). We also aren’t responsible for services and features offered by other people or companies, even if you access them through our Service.
- Our responsibility for anything that happens on the Service (also called "liability") is limited as much as the law will allow. If there is an issue with our Service, we can't know what all the possible impacts might be. You agree that we won't be responsible ("liable") for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms, even if we know they are possible. This includes when we delete your content, information, or account.
How We Will Handle Disputes
If you are a consumer, the laws of the country in which you reside will apply to any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms ("claim"), and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that country that has jurisdiction over the claim. In all other cases, you agree that the claim must be resolved exclusively in Mumbai, and that the laws of the Indian court will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
We always appreciate feedback or other suggestions, but may use them without any restrictions or obligation to compensate you for them, and are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
Updating These TermsWe may change our Service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms and Conditions so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we may notify you (for example, through our Service) before we make changes to these Terms. If you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account, by writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Revised: January 2nd, 2020